Inside the White House
By Bill Koenig
The Significance of the Month of April
Previously, Eric Hadik (insiidetrack.com) shared with us the significance of the month of April and the incredible number of events that have happened in that month. These are events that have impacted the United States, Israel, the Jewish people and the world.
- Major wars began in the U.S. in this time frame.
- Major domestic terror events occurred numerous times on April 19.
- Mohammed and Hitler were both born on April 20.
- From 2006 to 2013, and once again in 2014, there were major news items about Iran in April.
The Natural Year
- The sun governs our seasons, which are measured by the solstices and equinoxes. By many accounts, the natural year begins with the vernal equinox on March 20/21. This has been true in agrarian (agriculture/ farming-based) societies for thousands of years. It has also been true in civilizations that worshipped the sun (and established their calendars accordingly).
- As such, it starts the clock on the “opening range” of each natural year.
- If one were to begin a calendar on the vernal equinox (start of spring), the first month of that year would end on April 19/20. It is when the northern half of the earth transitions from seasonal “death” to “life.” In the old days, it was also when “kings went off to war.” (See the biblical account of when David chose not to go off.)
- Anyone who suffers from seasonal affective disorder (SAD) could certainly attest to the psychological aspects of longer days and more sunlight when the shroud of depression lifts and the rays of hope come flooding back into their lives.
- This period — from March 20/21 to April 19/20 — marks a very important transition period, linked to various means of measuring time with physical (natural), celestial (astronomy), metaphysical (astrology) and supernatural (Jewish and Christian commemorations) implications.
- April 19/20 acts like a deadline for determining what to expect in the coming (natural) year. It is a time to watch each year for signs of “change.”
Date of infamy for America — April 19 and the days around it
- This “natural year opening range” has diverse — and, seemingly, contradictory —implications. As just explained, it is a time when much of nature comes back to life.
- Paradoxically, it is when man often incites war (and the end of many lives). Nowhere has this remained more constant than in the histories of America and Israel.
- I have explained this concept many times before, but it is also the single most requested compilation of analysis from readers.
- In short, Eric Hadik has termed the date of April 19 (sometimes extending to the days surrounding it) as the “date of infamy” for America.
- Historically, many events that occurred during April 19-20 set the stage for the rest of the year …
The following are just a few of the events that have occurred on this date and have impacted/governed America's destiny … beginning with our independence (and incorporating almost every major, decisive war in our history):
- Start of Revolutionary War—April 19, 1775
- Battle of San Jacinto/end of Texas Revolution—April 19-21, 1836
- Start of Mexican-American War—April 25, 1846
- Start of Civil War—April 12, 1861
- Start of Spanish-American War—April 26, 1898
- President Franklin D. Roosevelt announces U.S. will leave gold standard—April 19, 1933
- Bay of Pigs invasion failure—April 17-19, 1961
- End of Vietnam War—April 30, 1975
- Operation Praying Mantis was on April 18, 1988. It was an attack by U.S. naval forces in retaliation for the Iranian mining of the Persian Gulf and the subsequent damage to an American warship. This battle was the largest of five major U.S. surface engagements since the Second World War.
The April 19/20 date has pinpointed many events of great ‘civil unrest’ and/or domestic terrorism in the U.S. They include:
- ATF raid on Covenant of the Sword and the Arm of the Lord (CSA)—April 19-21, 1985 (linked to the Oklahoma City bombing a decade later)
- Explosion on the USS Iowa (speculated to be an act of sabotage/suicide, but never proven)—April 19, 1989
- Waco/Branch Davidian raid by FBI/ATF—April 19, 1993
- Oklahoma City Bombing—April 19, 1995
- Columbine High School massacre—April 20, 1999
- Anti-Jewish riots break out in Palestine—April 19, 1936
- USSR performs nuclear test at Semipalitinsk, Eastern Kazakhstan, USSR—April 19, 1985
- Benedict XVI, Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, becomes the 265th pope—April 19, 2005
- Massive BP Petroleum oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, began on April 20, 2010
The historical date of infamy for Israel and her enemies – April 20/21
This date has also had a dramatic impact on Israel and Jews. In the last 2,000 years, Jews have had many enemies and many antagonists; but three, in particular, stand out:
- Birth of Rome/Roman Empire
- Nazi Germany/Hitler
What do they have in common? They were all born on April 20/21.
- The birth of Rome (by Romulus) is dated as April 21, 753 B.C.
- The birth of Mohammad is dated as April 20, 571 A.D.
- The birth of Adolph Hitler was April 20, 1889.
- Israel faced the Great Arab Revolt of April 19, 1936.
- The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising began April 19, 1943.
- The ascension of Gamal Abdel Nasser in Egypt on April 18, 1954. Nasser was Israel’s lead antagonist for almost two decades. He was responsible for three wars with Israel from 1956–1970. He was also responsible for the first United Arab Republic—in 1958–1961, a concept that could reach a more cohesive realization in the coming years.
To say the least, this has been a very significant period of time for centuries.
Major prophetic news during April 2016-2017
Major prophetic news during the first two weeks of April 2016
- Russian jets pass U.S. Navy destroyer at “unsafe” speed in Baltic Sea, official says
- Reports that Iran had begun accepting shipments of the S-300 missile system from Russia
- China and U.S. at odds over an island
- China and Japan at odds over South China Sea
- U.S. begins joint patrols with Philippines in South China Sea
- Saudi Arabia warns of economic fallout if Congress passes 9/11 bill
- Iran aims to buy fighter jets, advanced tanks from Russia
- France's Hollande: International summit best way to tackle Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- U.S.: “All options” on the table for solving Israeli-Palestinian conflict, including U.N. action
Major prophetic news April 16-22, 2016
- Concerns that Putin and Obama were going to include the Golan Heights in peace talks in Syria – April 16
- Netanyahu vows Golan Heights will remain part of Israel forever – April 17
- IDF launches unannounced military-air exercise in northern Israel – April 18
- Abbas visits Putin in Moscow – April 18
- Secretary-General tells U.N. Security Council accelerated settlement activity casts doubt on Israel’s commitment to two-state solution – April 18
- Hamas’s Jerusalem bus bombing (first since 2005) – April 18
- State Department blasts Netanyahu’s Golan comments – April 18
- Biden blasts Netanyahu government at J Street Convention – April 18
- Houston’s hammered by 500-year flood – April 18
- Obama leaves for Saudi Arabia – April 19
- Obama and King Salman discuss the 2002 Arab peace initiative on Israel’s land – April 20
- Obama meets with GCC over Iran, ISIS and Israel – April 21
- Netanyahu tells Putin: Golan Heights is a red line, must remain a part of Israel – April 21
- France announces it will convene a summit on May 30 to discuss the parameters for an international peace conference with Israel and the Palestinians – April 21
Were the last two weeks of April 2016 the most prophetically significant period in history?
The strategic and biblical lands of the Golan Heights, Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem were in play. The last two weeks were, arguably, the most prophetically significant period in history when you consider the land and the final-day nations involved in the discussion and statements. It was the U.S., Russia, the U.N. and the U.N. Security Council, the EU, Iran, Turkey and 57 Arab nations. (See the following updated timeline.)
On April 18, 2016, Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon stated at the morning start of a day-long Security Council open debate on the Middle East, “The demolition of Palestinian homes and businesses in the West Bank was continuing at an alarming rate, and plans for more illegal Jewish settlements in the area cast doubt on Israel’s commitment to a two-state solution.”
On April 21, 2016, the French foreign minister had called for a global peace conference on May 30 — with plans for peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians later in the summer.
The timeline of April 26-28:
- Saudi general: “If Netanyahu accepts the Arab Peace Initiative, we’ll open an embassy in Israel” – April 26
- Representatives of 57 Arab states sign statement regarding the Golan Heights – April 26
- U.N. rejects Netanyahu’s claim over the Golan Heights – April 26
- Netanyahu rejects French peace plan for “distancing” Palestinians from direct talks – April 28
- Syria peace efforts collapsing – April 28
- Turkey and Israel close to deal on Gaza that would benefit Hamas – April 29
- Iran touts Israel invasion to recruit teenage boys to fight in Syria – April 29
More details on April 26 to April 29 news:
On Tuesday, April 26, 2016, the executive committee of the 57-state Organization of Islamic Cooperation convened. In its expanded extraordinary meeting, the attendees stated that they weredeeply concerned about Israel’s persistent attempts to defy the will of the international community and its continued occupation and annexation of the Syrian Golan lands—which is considered null, void and illegal by the international community. They also spoke of the occupation of additional land. (See statement below.)
On Tuesday, April 26, the U.N. Security Council issued a rejection of Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s assertion that the Golan Heights would remain part of Israel “forever.”
On Tuesday, April 26, the Jerusalem Post reported that a well-connected former major general in the Saudi military said that Riyadh [the Saudis] would establish an embassy in Israel if Israel accepts the 2002 Arab Peace Initiative.
Anwar Eshki, who met publicly in June with Dore Gold just before the latter was appointed director-general of the Israeli Foreign Ministry, was asked during an Al Jazeera interview how long it would be before Saudi Arabia would open an embassy in Israel.
“You can ask Mr. Netanyahu,” Eshki replied. “If he announces that he accepts the initiative and gives all rights to Palestinians, Saudi Arabia will start to make an embassy in Tel Aviv.”
On Thursday, April 28, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu officially rejected a French initiative aimed at relaunching peace negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians, saying the plan undermines the process by “distancing” the prospect of direct talks between the two sides.
On Friday, April 29, the Times of Israel reported that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Wednesday that his envoys would meet with their Israeli counterparts next month in a final push to reach an agreement. The Turkish president said the two countries are looking at setting up a series of water and electricity supply projects in the Gaza Strip to fulfill Turkey’s terms for reconciliation. One of Ankara’s key demands has been the removal of Israel’s partial blockade over the coastal enclave.
On Friday, April 29, Washington Times reported Iran has begun to ask its teenage boys to volunteer to fight in Syria in a sign the hard-line Islamic regime’s military is suffering rising casualties in the five-year war and needs a morale boost, an opposition group says. The National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI) released a translated video it says was produced by the Tehran’s Bassij Music House which was shown over several days on state-run television this month. The selling pitch to youngsters: You will be defending sacred Shiite shrines in Syria and will position yourselves to invade Israel, whose destruction is an Iranian regime priority.
April 2017: Another prophetically pivotal month: many major headlines and news of final day nations that will play out the rest of April
April 2016 saw an acceleration of key final-day events pertaining to the Golan Heights and its ownership. The focus this April, led by the Trump administration, is on Russia, Iran and Syria. Russia is being called on to decide with whom it will side, either Iran and Syria or the United States.
There probably isn’t a person more capable of dealing with Russian President Vladimir Putin than Secretary of State Rex Tillerson who has known and dealt with him for 20 years.
Before Tillerson became secretary of state, he was the CEO of ExxonMobil, a job that included dealings with the Kremlin. In 2013, Putin presented Tillerson with the Russian Order of Friendship award.
As times move forward, the April 2016 and 2017 activities are keys in the alignment of final day events: the final day peace covenant of Daniel 9:27, the final day wars spoken of in Ezekiel 38-39, Jeremiah 49:35-39, Isaiah 17 pertaining to Syria and Isaiah 19 pertaining to Egypt and the final battle for Jerusalem, Armageddon spoken of in Zechariah 12-14.
Timeline: April 3 to April 14, 2017
- April 3 - President of Egypt el-Sisi visits the White House
- April 3 - Trump, El-Sisi said to plan peace summit between Israel, the Palestinians and Arabs for this summer
- April 4 - worst chemical attack in years in Syria; U.S. blames Assad
- April 5 - Jordan’s King Abdullah visits the White House
- April 6 - Putin rebukes Netanyahu over “groundless” accusations on suspected chemical incident in Syria
- April 7 - President of China XI visits President Trump at Mar-a-lago
- April 7 – U.S. sends 59 tomahawk cruise missiles into Syria; hitting precisely 58 targets
- April 7 - Russian warships heading towards U.S. Navy destroyers that fired the missiles
- April 8 – Two Coptic Christian churches bombed in Egypt; ISIS declares responsibility
- April 8 – Egyptian President el-Sisi calls for 90-day state of emergency
- April 8 - Putin outraged at Trump’s Syrian attack
- April 8 - Trump warns North Korea on their nuclear program and missile firings
- April 8 – U.S. moves aircraft carrier and ships toward North Korea
- April 9 – Russia must stop insisting on al-Assad’s leadership in Syria: Turkish foreign minister
- April 11 – U.S. strike destroyed fifth of Assad air force, General Mattis says
- April 11 - Tillerson: Russia must choose between Iranian axis and U.S.: said it is clear “to all of us that the reign of the Assad family is coming to an end.”
- April 11 - Rex Tillerson says, “it is clear” Bashar al-Assad must go
- April 12 - Trump said it “was not possible” for peace with Assad still in power. “Are we insisting on it? No. But I do think it’s going to happen at a certain point,” Trump said, adding that it’s not impossible for peace with Assad still in power.
- April 12 - Russian nuclear-capable bombers fly near Japan, U.S. officials say
- April 12 - North Korea said to ready nuclear test as tensions climb
- April 12 - Putin says Russia-U.S. relations have “worsened” under Trump
- April 12 - Tillerson says U.S.-Russia ties at “low point,” calls for easing tensions after Putin meeting
- April 12 - Trump says Russia relations may be at “all-time low,” praises Tillerson
- April 12 - Russia accuses U.S. of unlawful Syria raid, as Tillerson visits
- April 12 - Secretary of State Tillerson meets with Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov in Moscow
- April 13 - U.S. drops "mother of all bombs" in Afghanistan on ISIS, marking weapon's first use
- April 13 - Russia on Friday, April 14, will host high-level talks on Afghanistan with Iranian, Pakistani and Chinese diplomats, the Kremlin said. But the United States, irked by Moscow’s recent outreach to the Taliban, has not confirmed whether it will attend.
- April 13 – Syria’s Assad says chemical attack “100 percent fabrication”
- April 13 - Trump raises the stakes for Russia and Iran
- April 13 - Report: Palestinian delegation to visit Washington this month, ahead of expected upcoming Trump-Abbas White House meeting
- April 14 - North Korean official: We're ready for war if Trump wants it
- April 14 - China is suddenly leaning on North Korea — and it might be thanks to Trump – Washington Post
- April 14 - China Warns of War Risk as Trump Rattles Saber at North Korea
Summary: The Trump Administration is re-establishing the United States as the
preeminent leader. He is giving Putin a chance to choose his side, to say the least, the next month will be very interesting and revealing to say the least.